Terms & Conditions for Mazzucato Watches online:
Please read the below terms and conditions for to buy by D-Lab Limited Flat 2. 15/f Vanta Ind Ctr 21-23 Tai Lin Pai Rd Kwai Chung NT Hong Kong ("Mazzucato") to purchase Octopus cards or products (collectively, the "Items").
1. All Items sold by MAZZUCATO through the Online Shop (“e-Shop”) are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order through the e-Shop, you ("you" or the "customer") confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Conditions.
2. MAZZUCATO will make every effort to fulfil purchase orders placed by the customers through the e-Shop but shall not be liable to any person whatsoever if MAZZUCATO declines to fulfill an order or is unable to fulfil an order for whatever reasons.
4. MAZZUCATO reserves the right to decline or reject any order which MAZZUCATO, in its sole and absolute discretion, considers to be unreliable, erroneous or invalid upon checking the payment details submitted.
5. MAZZUCATO will endeavour to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of the Item(s) are correct but MAZZUCATO reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Item(s) without prior notice.
6. Packaging and postage fee are set based on the total number and the total weight of ordered Item(s) and those charges include the packaging fee and postage fee from ………..(report the carrier). They should be paid together with the total amount of the ordered Item(s).
7. Payment for purchases of the ordered Item(s) can be made by such method of payment as announced by MAZZUCATO from time to time by way of a notice placed on the e- Shop.
8. By submitting your order through this site, you understood and agreed that your information submitted online will be passed to our contractor (such as technology services providers for transaction processing, ……carrier for delivery services) on need basis for the purpose of fulfilment of your online purchase.
9. After payment for the purchase of an Item, MAZZUCATO will send a confirmation email to the email address provided by the customer, which serves as a confirmation of such payment.
10. Once the order has been confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled or the contents and the mailing address information cannot be changed.
11. The order will be processed within …….. working days from the date of the confirmation email and the item(s) ordered will be dispatched via ……….. carrier afterwards..
14. The products are covered by warranty for a period of …………. from the date of purchase. The warranty is not applicable if the ordered item has been damaged or tampered with.
16. The liability of MAZZUCATO, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Item(s) purchased or any other breach of MAZZUCATO's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed the total purchase price of the Item(s) purchased in the relevant purchase order.
17. MAZZUCATO shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from purchasing the Item(s) through the e- Shop or in connection with the Item(s) purchased.
18. MAZZUCATO assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of transmission error, failure or delay in transmission via internet or delay or omission in processing the customer's order.
20. MAZZUCATO reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice and your submission of order to purchase any Item through the e- Shop following any such amendments constitutes your agreements to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. As for any issue not provided for in these terms and conditions, the Hong Kong law applies